Tampa Veterinary Hospital is one of the best full-service, innovative animal hospitals in Florida. Our veterinarians are highly skilled in all aspects of wellness, emergency, pain management, hospice care, pain laser and stem cell therapies. Our modern surgical facility allows us to perform a wide variety of surgeries and dental treatments. We are equipped with in house laboratory capabilities, tonometery, digital x-ray, digital dental x-ray, Class IV therapy laser, blood pressure monitoring, ultrasound with color flow Doppler, EKG’s, blood analyzers, and telemedicine. We emphasize an over-the-top experience for each of our guest. Our team is enthusiastic, positive, have a can do, outgoing, team-player attitude.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced veterinary guest service representative with a positive, outgoing, team-player attitude who can work weekdays and weekends (Saturdays and Sundays). We need an individual who can provide support to our doctors, technicians, technician assistants, and animal caretakers. Need to have outstanding communication skills. You will have a significant role in communicating with our guests and you will need to keep our doctors updated about patients and any concerns the guest may have.
- Provide excellent guest service.
- Cheerfully meet and greet guests and their pets
- Answer phones with a smile
- Schedule appointments and surgeries
- Prepare invoices and schedule follow-up appointments and/or surgeries at checkout
- Contact clients daily for follow up
- File and work on special projects as assigned
- A dynamic warm, friendly, outgoing, caring nature is required for this "first impression" position.
- The ability to inform and educate our guests on various products and services related to routine pet care.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $20.00 per hour
To apply for this career opportunity, please click here.
Some of the Services We Provide:
- Grooming and Bathing
- Stem Cell Transplants
- Dog Training
- Weight Management
- Glaucoma Checks
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Behavior Consultations
- Nail Trims & Pedicures